October 20, 2016, beginning at 2:00 pm, the Office of Academic Innovation will host the annual Focus on Faculty event.
This year we will focus on PSU faculty and program efforts connected to the theme, “Meeting Students Where They Are.” We will explore questions such as:
- What are your colleagues doing to involve students in STEM?
- What place does career training have in a liberal arts education?
- What do we need to consider when engaging students in the community?
- How can your students get the materials for your course at no cost?
- How flexible are flexible degrees?
- How can you tell the story of your program’s impact on student lives?
- How can PSU’s new ePortfolio system electrify students’ critical thinking?
For more information contact the Office of Academic Innovation at email@example.com.